DUE April 01, 2022, 11:00 pm
Submit Assignment to this Dropbox Link
Using the case study that you have selected, draw at a minimum of 4 section through the plan. Draw all building components, Walls, Doors and Windows (including furniture, fixtures and equipment). You are required to use standard drafting techniques to construct the section/elevations including projecting from the plan, utilizing a complete and accurate survey of the elevations of your case study.
- Existing survey of the elevations showing all building components with dimensions.
- Minimum of 4 section/elevations drawn across the entire plan. Scale to be determined.
- Drawing scaled in viewport
- Completed Title Block
- Include all dimensions necessary to accurately describe the drawing.
- Include all notes to call out all components.
Completeness… Assignment 30%
Completeness… Survey and drawing Accuracy 30%
Completeness… Title Block 10%
Craftmanship….. Using correct layers, Line weights, 20%
Line Types, Drawing cleanliness
Craftmanship… Readability/Scale 10%
- Assignments are to be submitted to Dropbox Here by the due date and time indicated above.
- Submission should follow the class naming standard.
- Submit Cad file of Drawing
- Submit PDF file of drawing
- Submit PDF file of Survey (single multi-page file)
Samples are for reference only not as a representation of a completed assignment