Submissions are now open for the 2022 City Tech Literary Arts Festival Writing Competition. The deadline for submissions is March 4th, 2022.
Please join us for the 41st Annual City Tech Literary Arts Festival on March 24, 2022 from 4:30 to 6:30 for a virtual event on Zoom (details to follow!)
2022 Submission Form
Please read the submission guidelines below before submitting your work using the form below.
- To submit your work, please click the link below, fill out the form and upload your written work. Do not include your name in the submission attachment.2022 City Tech Literary Arts Festival Writing Competition Submission Form
Please note: you must be signed into a google account to upload your submission using the form provided.
If you do not have a google account, or if you have questions about your submission, please contact: CityTechLAF@gmail.com
2022 Submission Guidelines
- Written Work: 1,000 words maximum; Videos/Performance Art should be between 10 seconds and 5 minutes.
- For large files or videos, please include a URL link or send your work to CitytechLaf@gmail.com.
- Award categories include: the Adolphus Lee Poetry Award, the Charles Matusik Fiction Award, the Kay-Hirsch Literary Criticism Award, the Michele Forsten Advocacy Award, the Walter-Scanlon Creative Non-Fiction Award, the Aaron Barlow Journalism Award, and the Mary Nilles Award for City Tech/CUNY Spirit (any genre).
- Competition winners received monetary awards and a possible reading at the Literary Arts Festival, a virtual event to be held on on March 24th at 4:30 p.m.