Blog Post: Documentation Dilemmas by Christine Rohinson

The concept of what is documentation is explained in this article. Questions such as what is this process were answered in the original article but I will show the ideas of this article once more in my response. According to Christine Rohinson documentation is and I quote “a writing that contains information and is linked to the concept of furnishing evidence”.  To document information is a necessary task that is needed and requested by all organized and responsible corporations in the 20th and 21st centuries. This process is important because of the fact that process preserves knowledge, communicates expectation and requirements, and it is considered a good performance tool. I concluded that other main points need to be explained in this argument that related to the art of documenting. In its core belief raises the ideology that expectations set strict guidelines and rules in which confusion and misunderstanding can’t occur or blamed on as an escape goat when. People wont be able to say I didn’t understand you, because now a day all the information and guideline are written and typed on a piece of paper part of the documentation process .Personally I agree with the authors statement that this process is extremely important and needed in our society. Without documentation the entire world won’t be able to function and to file informational data that we do daily. This will happen because the core foundation of information will be missing.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.