Research Journal Blog Post 2

The article named Critically Analyzing Information Sources is a wonderful research guide that gives you the steps in a much more involved and categorized manner than the first link that I have wrote about in my previous post. This current guide differentiated and categorized the idea into two main thought groups. Initial appraisal: which mainly included some aspects such as author, date of publication, edition, Revision and Publisher. On the other side of this manual the second stage of the detection process for good research material consisted from content analysis that included Audience, Objective process and many other important steps among those criteria of listing. Mainly the guides had a profound critical explanatory process just midway to the entire page. I think the most important question was if the author is credible and what type of audience is the author addressing. This fact ca changes the whole aspect of your research project by providing a different point of view and approach of observation.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.