Badke Chapter One

While reading this chapter I had a better understanding of the evolution of knowledge. From oral representation of gaining knowledge to the knowledge taken from the internet. As i kept reading through this article i saw as the eras changed to the internet there were fewer gate keepers in the internet era to tell us whats right from wrong.this was interesting to me because I noticed that when I browse through the internet I see that most of these “informative pages” are actually opinions or rather a piece of what you really need. As i kept reading the chapter I was interested in the e books section. My opinion on  e books is that as technology increases so does our ability to change how we use to live. One way this was done is converting pieces of literature into digitally literature. Earlier in March I went to church and as the mass was going on i noticed the father using a i Pad to read the reading for that days mass. It mind boggled me to see that due to the fact that i would always see them read through the books. Although books are being replaced by e-books I began think if we are actually moving on from our traditional ways? Instead of teachers reading children books are they going to use e-books? Will pastors in churches convert from books to digital technology? As I look upon this all i can think of is what will happen next.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.