Research Journal Blog Post-T.Y.

When any academic individual  is preparing to write a research paper he needs to focus on research writing skill as Badke stated in his book specifically in chapter 10.The idea that an outline, a research question and organized headings are needed in order to create the most correct foundation for your own project is correct from my perspective. I agree with Badke concerning this matter and I want to state that the most important detail in any research question is to create a how or a why question that will create a topic to write about. As we all know according to Badke a research paper should follow certain guideline of format and design. Badke mentions the American Psychological Association style (APA) and the Modern Language Association (MLA) style. I personally like the APA style. Most of the academic papers that I have written followed the APA guidelines style. In addition Badke is discussing the concept of how to write a correct essay which holds a correct structure and support statements that back each paragraph up. In my reseach project I will try to follow all of these wonderful suggestions that I have found while I was reading chapter 10.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.