Back to the coffee house

Well the back to the coffee article was very interning and eye opening concerning the fact thatIndiais one of the biggest consumers and producers of hard copy news papers. 110 million papers sold very day, yep that a lot if you ask me. I liked the comments concerning the fact that some news papers had adopted and updated new and current ways /methods of reaching to an outside countries and audiences by virtually having multiple versions in different languages of their newspapers. for instance a news paper that follows this code of ethics and behavior is and I quote” the guardian and the Huffington”. Yes, many years ago according to the article and to my understanding the Coffey shops were places in which information was traded and heard by many ears. With time the technology, and the print news papers, as well the blogs and bloggers changed the way that we interact and communicate with each other. Man kind and the universe has changed some what, but some people still like to go to the Coffey shop and interact as well absorb information and knowledge through the old fashioned way, talking and hearing information while drinking a hot cup of coffee

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.