The vision Filippo Thomas Marinetti had for his immediate future was to reject past ways of thinking and move forward with speed, machinery, and the industry. He felt people In Italy should stop thinking in the past and have forward thinking. Rodchenko believed that technology was ruining art , this is interesting because he kinda of put things in motion. I disagree I believe technology has definitely improved art in many ways. I believe technology broadens the horizon of an artist’s creativity. At the same time designers must make sure they don’t make the technology take away from there creativity and style. Lissitzky reasoned that the future of arts lay in there potential to be integrated into the world . I think he liked the idea of what technology has brought to the world, and he was truly appreciative of it. 

When it comes to the common views of all of the authors , for the most part I believe they all like the idea of design and what it can achieve if done the right way.  There are definitely some things they would disagree on though. Marinetti wasn’t a huge fan for old ways of thinking, and believe you should focus on the future and developing new things.

El Lissitzky didn’t believe that  there was such a thing as new , he believed that new was old with a few changes to them, To him art doesn’t evolve. In the “who are we” article it talks about  how they are a new generation of artists who are advancing  their artwork with technology.