These past few weeks have been a mixture of just sitting back and not having any design work to do in the Internship, to out of nowhere having a few things to do. Student Life is a nice little office place to sit and relax however they seem to be oblivious of what a Design intern should really be doing. But these last few weeks ive been working on two posters and flyers for a soup kitchen and the other for a food drive. as of yet they have not put my work around the college do to the fact that they were negligent with their e-mail and would not receive the files on time.

usually when they do not see your files they’ll have another designer to do something fast for them but lately the designer they had has a lot to do and can not afford to do anything for them so they are depending a bit more on me for their posters or flyers which is nice. they believe that somehow making something bigger ofcourse will make the design better or that somehow miraculously i can edit it in 5 or 10min.

funny-graphic-designer-posters-charts-2

whenever im not doing something however i may stay sitting doing other homeworks or i help around the office attending a student with a question or answering the phone. ive learned that they like giving me something to do when the deadline is in about 4 to 5 days its not usually the case all the time but for some reason they like rushing or pushing the designer to do “wonders” in a small period of time, which in my experience depending on the assignment it may come out good and surprising or horrible.

a0c9cc4242b01ca267fb4155ae59f925