screenshot_2016-10-06-18-50-36screenshot_2016-10-06-18-50-49 ©

for my first drawing app that ive used has been AutoDesk sketchbook, the first time ive used it i loved it right away and even though I was at a disadvantage of just using my finger without any stylus. but it was easy to use and very responsive, it is very new to me when it comes to drawing on my tablet but it is a very useful option to have, it isnt good to be limited to just adobe, because

quite frankly i hate their new adobeCC system of charging per month like a non ending rent. so this program is very refreshing and good to have under your belt. i also must add that other programs have an eraser tool that pretty much erases everything but this one has a specific eraser actually Two, to help with mistakes or with the drawing in itself.

screenshot_2016-10-06-18-38-10

Robot eye in autodesk

fun-new-game-236x190

The second program that ive tried out was the Bamboo app. now the bamboo app sounds glamorous and i guess it was made with the bamboo wacom in mind. but it isn’t very good because during class it crashed on me and at home it did the same. the drawing doesn’t feel natural and it has just one erasing feature, meaning if you make a mistake youll have to erase the whole thing

screenshot_2016-10-06-19-00-00                 screenshot_2016-10-06-19-08-10