Create the following turtle graphic
The following lab should be uploaded on your ePortfolio when is finished.
Using the turtle and random modules from Python, write a program (or script) to create an output screen as the one shown in the figure below.
To achieve this output you have to do the following:
- Change the color of the window to “red” using wn.bgcolorproperty of the screen variable you create.
- Your turtle variable has to have a pen color “white”, you have to use the .pencolor property of your turtle variable.
- You have to make your turtle to change its heading to the right with an random angle between 0 and 45 degrees.
- Move your turtle forward a random distance between 0 and 150 pixels.
- Then move the turtle backward the same distance than above
- Repeat the last three steps 100 times
For this assignment, I had to use turtle graphic to create a flower. First, I had to import turtle and random modules. Then follow the instruction above and use the range function to repeat it 100 times.