self-reflection

My experience at City tech college has been a rewarding one. At times, it was changeling but overcoming the challenges has strengthen me both academically and professionally. The experience I have had has help me to grow professionally as a nurse. When I first began the program although, I had already been working as a nurse under my associates of nursing degree and had the right clinical skills to be a nurse, the bachelor’s program is where I advanced on my training as a nurse and became a better nurse. Unlike the associates, the bachelor’s program shaped me into a leader. Not only a nurse leader, but a critical thinker and patient advocate. While the associates program gave me the foundation to become a nurse, it did not entirely prepare me as the bachelor’s program did. The bachelors program prepared me to be a professional nurse. I will take the knowledge I have learned in my professional nursing course along with all my other nursing courses at city tech and apply them every day to the best of my ability in my nursing practice