https://choosework.ssa.gov/blog/2018-04-05-work-and-learn-as-an-intern

Starting internship class this semester, I was both intrigued and excited to start gaining some work experience and to learn new tips and skills in my field. within my first week I was able to secure an interview through the resources of the skill and did pretty well if I do say so myself, they were standard questions, and I was able to advertise my skills rather well. my employer was more interested in my work outside of school rather than what I did in it due to me having much less restrictions and being able to show more of what I’m capable of.

It is a private company that is not quite large given the nature of its work, but it runs like a well-oiled machine just the same. the primary trade of the company in capturing footage, whether it be video or photography, and then edit and create graphics, displays, films, etc. for the client in turn from that footage. for me in particular, I work more so with the graphics and film editing portion, sometimes going out to take photos and videos as well to edit at a later time. mostly using software like aftereffects or premiere, I’m tasked with creating things that are visually appealing and make the client happy simultaneously. I can’t wait to see and try what I learn from the experience, from working for clients to learning how far I can expand on certain things to make projects that I can be proud of and say that I had a hand in.