Individual Strengths

I have plenty of individual strengths that have, and will continue to help me in all aspects of my life.

For starters, I would say that my main strength is how much patience I have. This is an important strength to have, especially in the nursing profession because often times we are faced with fast-paced environments, difficult patients, hostile family members, and a busy workload. Patience is key to this healthcare profession.

Another strength that I possess is the ability to manage my time. As someone who is constantly busy due to my personal life, my academic life, and my work life, being able to effectively manage my time has become second nature to me. I set myself with tasks and list them out so that I know what I must complete. By assessing what is most urgent and in dire need of getting done, I am able to complete the required tasks within a timely manner.

The last strength I would like to make note of is my determination. I have gone through several obstacles within my journey to becoming a Professional Registered Nurse, however, through my determination, I have made my dreams far more attainable and am now closer than ever to complete my BSN. All these strengths that I possess I also bring to the workplace where I strive to provide the best quality patient care.