250 Word Blog Post

The education system has been around for a very long time. The main objective for this system is to give students good quality education . In order for the students to earn that education they would have to go through various amount of courses and take a variety of exams that would test their learning capabilities. But what we are always wondering is that are we still getting good quality education we deserve? But I think the system needs to have an upgrade. As the system is very old and it needs to be either changed or needs to be updated.  As when I read others work we can all relate to each other that the system needs to be changed. Im not saying the system is bad or terrible or anything like that my point is that there should be some other form of criteria that should be added to system that way the system is updated regularly. I know many people especially in NYC can agree the same thing too . You will every time hear something on the news commenting on the education system is out of date that there should be new topics or new criteria that should be added . Or possibly trying to update in a way to make the system more fair and that there should be more equal opportunities for kids . But overall we can all agree that the education system needs to change  or things needs to be added. As the system needs to be improved