250 BLOG POST

When reading all three stories I couldn’t find what made them alike other than experience with education. Although, the second time I read. I paid close attention. As I read I noticed how all three of the writers took initiative and responsibility for their own education no matter the circumstances and what they went through or were going through. in Shania’s writing she said ” I had to switch up quick and take advantage of the opportunities in front of me” . This shows how she understood the fact that she needed to take action to better herself to do better. She took initiative because she understood she needed to change. Then in Rexhep’s reading he stated “I am responsible to show up to my classes and pass these classes” . He is taking initiative because he saw how he is responsible for his own things. Despite his surroundings he knew it was up to him to do better. Now for my reading I claimed ” no one cares about your education more than you”. Meaning you need to take initiative for your own education. This was me realizing I needed to do that no matter the environment I was in. Overall, the problem we all  had in common was lack in education . there was a lot of inconveniences  in our way for education but despite all that we took initiative to do better for ourselves. No matter the issue whether it was the struggle school put us in it’s self or choice’s we made that didn’t help at all.