Stay woke

Hend Elwahwah

English 1101

Dr. Hall

BuzzFeed

Humanity:Monsters

No matter what you believe, were being tested right now. In Islam, we have a monster who tests us, named the Dajjal. The Dajjal will possess power over this world. Thus, Muslims must be careful not to have the love of the world in their hearts so they won’t leave their religion and follow him.  He will be able to heal the sick by wiping his hand on them, like Jesus did, but with this deceit the Dajjal will lead people down the path to hell. The Dajjal is the false Messiah, or Anti-Christ (Massih ad-Dajjal). He will pretend to be the Messiah, and deceive people by showing them amazing powers. The Dajjal will have powers of the devil.  He will terrorize the Muslims into following him, converting them into unbelief. He will conceal the truth and bring forth falsehood. The prophet said that the Dajjal will have the power to show the image of one’s dead ancestors on his hand, like a television screen. The relative will say, “Oh my son! This man is correct. I am in Paradise because I was good and I believed in him.”  In reality that relative is in hell. If the relative says, “Believe in this man, I am in hell because I didn’t believe,” one must say to the Dajjal, “No, he is in Paradise. This is false.” (Chapter eight, page 1) That is your test right there, to see if all along in this life you were being faithful of your religion. The simple definition of who the Dajjal is verifies that us humans are being tested. Regardless of your religion-Islam, Christianity, Judaism -or lack of religion, I believe one is being tested in every step of one’s life, whether it be through hardships or happiness. Regarding to Islam, evidence of being tested in this life is for Allah to test his creations, whether it is bad or good, we are on this earth to be tested for the hereafter for our Lord to choose whether we go to Heaven or Hell. In order for us to achieve our goal in life as a Muslim, we pray 5 times a day. That on its own is a test, you can mess up so much in life but if you did one of your duty as a Muslim and prayed 5 times a day, that can take you to Heaven. Prayer is a norm to Muslims. Muslims have a holy month named, “Ramadan.” As a Muslim, your duty is to fast the whole month of Ramadan. That is also a test. God asks from us to worship him, many people may say that following your Lords commands would make you “religious,” but that is not true. That is just simply you being a Muslim. Muslims have 5 pillars they have to follow, which are: Deceleration of faith, Prayer, Charity, Fasting, and lastly your pilgrimage to Mecca. It is all a test, you know your duties, regardless of your religion, YOU are being tested! Muslims 5 pillars of Islam is our test in this world, for the hereafter. The Dajjal coming down to all of humanity trying to turn Muslims into disbelief is a test for the hereafter. In Christianity, Christians also believe they are being tested, they also believe they have to follow duties that their Lord commanded them to do, to be a good Christian, and also for their Lord to determine whether they go to Heaven or Hell. Religions are so similar, yet so different. Christians believe they are on this world also to be tested. The Bible states, “We must first, however, begin with an important clarification between heaven and the new earth or new creation. Scripture teaches that when we die we go to be with Christ, immediately joining him in heaven. For example, Jesus tells the thief crucified along with him, “Today you will be with me in Paradise” (Luke 23:43).” (Heaven and Hell, Page 1) This saying provides evidence to the fact that Christians also believe in Heaven, the reason to why us humans are being tested in this life is to lead to the determination whether you go to Heaven or Hell. Many people may start to question themselves after reading this, “Am I doing this right?” “Am I following and doing my duties as a Muslim/Christian/etc..” If you came this far in this article, this is God telling you to wake up, take this as an eye opener. YOU are on this earth, alive, till this very second to worship your Lord and do your duties. There is bad and good behind everything in life, whether it be the hard tests or obstacles we go throughout our lifetime, we are  being tested. God is trying to do and show us that this world is not forever, there is a hereafter. God sends down monsters to humanity like the Dajjal, to test you and give you chances. Trust me, I have personally studied religion basically my whole life, God has a plan for you. Be faithful and confident in your religion, beware of your surroundings! In other words, STAY WOKE. If you believe you are in this world for a purpose, to be tested for the hereafter, stay faithful, God has a plan for you. Wake up and realize, everything around you is going to be gone one day, you yourself are going to be gone one day. The only thing left with you and your soul will be your faith in your religion and good deeds. We are not made for this world, we were made to survive this world.

Youtube Video:

https://youtu.be/EkkQ9-_hynQ

Gif:

https://goo.gl/images/dKVgTa

Bibliography:

1. https://www.cru.org/us/en/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/core-christian-beliefs/heaven-and-hell.html
  2. https://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch08_the_dajjal.htm