Hall 1101-351

active 5 years, 1 month ago
Hall 1101-351
English
1101

This course is designed to help you use writing to achieve your goals, while still retaining your own strong sense of language and community.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Carrie Hall

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 6 times; view clone(s).

Wednesday, Dec 19!

Hello, my dears! Today, you don't have to come to class. However, I will be in our classroom from […] See MoreWednesday, Dec 19!

EXAM MONDAY

Hello, everyone. Just a reminder that there is an exam on Monday during class […] See MoreEXAM MONDAY

Come Into The Light

Cloyde Vandenburg English 101 Professor: Hall Come into the light   “I was s […] See MoreCome Into The Light

No Comments Found

J Cole – A Tale Of 2 Citiez

Comments (it's a video:) https://screencast.com/t/pQgSWeY8p6 See MoreJ Cole – A Tale Of 2 Citiez

J Cole – A Tale Of 2 Citiez

Haider Mahmood English 1101 Dr.Carrie Hall J Cole A Tale of 2 Citiez I just got home from a hot summer day at the park. I got home and so many thoughts running through my head. I wish I can talk to one of my family members about my […] See MoreJ Cole – A Tale Of 2 Citiez

Its Beauty In The Struggle

Hend Elwahwah English 1101 Dr. Hall Its Beauty In The Struggle It was a winter morning in Brooklyn, New York around 6:30 A.M., sunrise hitting my window, I am all bundled up, drinking my hot chocolate, listening to music on […] See MoreIts Beauty In The Struggle

Never Love a “Thot”

Muhammad Abdullah English Prof. Carrie Hall 12/10/18 Never Love a "Thot"   My friend was sitting there with his head straight up looking at the sky. I could tell he was in deep thought. I was curious to know what he was thinking See MoreNever Love a “Thot”

The Man Behind The Story of The Little Prince

The Man Behind The Story of  The Little Prince       The Story of  The Little Prince  has been retold  for decades beyond its creation in 1943. This story praises self awareness and individuality by  teaching that there is a value in staying See MoreThe Man Behind The Story of The Little Prince