SPE 1330: Effective Speaking

active 6 years, 7 months ago
SPE 1330: Effective Speaking
Humanities
SPE 1330

SPE 1330 (Effective Speaking) is designed to achieve two broad aims. First, we seek to advance your knowledge of the public speaking process. We will accomplish this aim through a combination of written assignments that are designed to prepare you for public speaking situations. Second, the course is designed to strengthen your skills as a speaker. Your skills will be advanced through the active participation in a series of speaking assignments.

Your skills and knowledge will grow as the semester unfolds. As a part of this process, you should begin to develop a positive attitude toward public speaking and your skills as a speaker. Following the completion of the course, we encourage you to build on your understanding of the public speaking process so that you can continue to develop as a speaker.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Justin

Course Overview

SPE 1330 (Effective Speaking) is designed to achieve two broad aims.  First, we seek to […] See MoreCourse Overview

No Comments Found

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Joshua Eniquez Persuasive Speech Outline

Type: Fact Specific Purpose: to persuade my audiences that Traditional Medicine is better that Modern Medicine Central Idea: Today, I will discuss the reasons why you should know, were you can get information, and the benefits of knowing why See MoreJoshua Eniquez Persuasive Speech Outline

Stanley Delva- Persuasive speech

Type: Fact Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience why donating organs and tissue after death is a good idea. Central Purpose: The three reasons for donating an organ after death are See MoreStanley Delva- Persuasive speech

Jefferson Carpio Persuasive Speech Outline

Type Value Spacific Purpose: To persuade my audience that swiming is the best form of exercise. Central Idea : Today, I will discuss the reasons why swiming is the best form of exercise,about how in swiming you use all your body and show you s See MoreJefferson Carpio Persuasive Speech Outline