Sahar Hauter’s ePortfolio

Sahar Hauter’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is PRIVATE, but the ePortfolio Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

I am studying Communiction design at City Tech
I am a very ambitious person who has been always starving for positive changes. Since I got my first iPhone, I realized that I like to take pictures of every single thing. Once I got my first camera, Canon 7D, a new horizon opened up for me. Being a tech-savvy person who has engaged in all social media platforms helps me to share my photos and experience on these platforms.
It also expands my knowledge and allows me to learn from my peers’ experiences.
One thing that is very unique about me is that I value all the living organisms, humans and animals. My best friends are my kittens, Lili and Farahat. I adopted them in my last visit to Egypt where I found out that animals are no less important than humans. I am a great supporter of animal-friendly organizations and I am working on increasing people’s awareness of animal rights.

Member Profile

Summary of my journey during the internship

Internship in Communication Design COMD 4900 photo by Alex Andrews "pexels" During my fall […] See MoreSummary of my journey during the internship

Photo Editing Projects

Internship in Communication Design COMD 4900 Photo editing projects involve a variety of […] See MorePhoto Editing Projects

Sahar's Last Journey

Internship in Communication Design COMD 4900 I am Sahar, fueled by a profound love for […] See MoreSahar's Last Journey

No Comments Found