Remote Sensing

active 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Remote Sensing
Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering Technology
EET 3132
2011

Highlights the physical and mathematical principles underlying
remote sensing techniques, covering the radiative transfer equation,atmospheric sounding techniques, interferometric and lidar systems, and an introduction to image
processing. The lab component introduces remote sensing software
HYDRA, and MATLAB, used for image display and data analysis.

NOAA CREST Field Trip

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the Field Trip at NOAA CREST on October 23rd, 2012 and […] See MoreNOAA CREST Field Trip

NASA Internships

Dear All,   Please see below the instructions to follow if you want to apply for NASA […] See MoreNASA Internships

Summer Internship

Dear All, I am going to select 2 of you to do summer research with me at NASA this summer. It […] See MoreSummer Internship

Good web site you have here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I […] See More

I went to the NOAA CREST Field Trip on October 23rd, 2012. In general we learn everything in a […] See More

Yes I did enjoy it! I was very interesting seeing all of those lasers and optical devices. I’ve n […] See More

Remote Sensing CH. 6 HW

Tarique Blue 4/14/16 EET 3132 Remote Sensing Ch. 6 HW 1) Based off of the image, I can tell that ship #1 seems to be a carrier of weapons and soldiers alike. Ship # 2 looks like a runway for the […] See MoreRemote Sensing CH. 6 HW

Star classification groups

The O.B.A.F.G.K.M. classification Astronomers commonly refer to stars by their spectral type in a scheme that arose from this project: O 28,000 K - 50,000 K. B 10,000 K - 28,000 K. A 7,500 K - 10,000 K. F 6,000 K - 7,500 K. G 5,000 K - […] See MoreStar classification groups