Production For Designers

Viewing All Docs

Title
The Creative Casbah

I started this group a few years back, due to a few timing issues I never expanded the group. I […]

Author: Author
Reminder: Monday April 13, 2020 – Session Ten on Blackboard – 8:00 am to 11:20 am.

Please join me for Session Ten of Production for Designers. This session will take place online via Blackboard, starting at […]

Author: Author
Monday, March 23, 2020

Good Morning to all, First please reply to me via an email that you have received this email via Open […]

Author: Author
Direct Mail

Good Morning,   Here is second link that supports the concept of print and print working with digital.

Author: Author
NEXT ONLINE SESSION IS MONDAY APRIL 6TH, 2020

Good Morning to all, You should have received a notice from the College that our next online session will be […]

Author: Author
The Creative Casbah

Author: Author
Paper Samples

Many thanks for your submissions, if you did not receive an email from me, I did not receive your samples […]

Author: Author
MONDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2020 – PART OF OUR LESSON

Uploaded OpenLab – 8:00 am, Monday March 23, 2020. Lesson Part One Good Morning to all, We will get through […]

Author: Author
Final Session Production for Designers; Monday May 18, 2020

Good Morning, Please join me for our last session, this session will be held as planned on Monday, May 18th, […]

Author: Author
While your at home.

I found this video on YouTube, and thought you all may like to see in detail the process of screen […]

Author: Author
Field Trip From

I forgot to tell you that once you complete the waiver form for the field trip, please email the signed […]

Author: Author
Letterpress

Good Morning, The link below is a great overview of Letterpress, take a look let me know what you think. […]

Author: Author
Monday, March 23, 2020

Please email me as you log onto OpenLab so I can conduct an attendance check.   Prof. Kubis

Author: Author
Final Grades

Morning to all,   If you have not emailed me your Make-Up paper and Final Exam paper please do so […]

Author: Author
Syllabus COMD 3532 D258 Production for Designers

As stated consider this to be a living document, changes in scheduling will be noted and discussed in class. New […]

Author: Author
Please Respond to this notice

Good Morning, I am working on using Blackboard for our class on Monday, I will send a follow up notice […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Form

I need your signed and complete Field Trip form emailed to me no later then tomorrow morning, that is Wednesday […]

Author: Author
Monday, April 20, 2020 – Session11

Please use the link below or sign on via your Blackboard Account. https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/84134d471e71479ca9a915365690c89b Talk to you all on Monday, April […]

Author: Author
Have you downloaded the Assignment for this morning?

Please email me if you have not yet done so, I need to understand if you have downloaded the Part […]

Author: Author
CUNY Service Corps Student Application

The application process for this program is now open. Students who wish to apply to the program should go to […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 54 total)