Production For Designers

active 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
Production For Designers
This Course Profile is OPEN, but the Course Site is PRIVATE.
Communication Design
COMD 3532
Spring 2020

An interactive adventure into the world of production. Production, the glue that keeps the advertising, marketing and communication industry whole. Covering all forms of production, from, digital, to legacy, to new and emerging media. If you are going to be involved in Design, Advertising, Marketing and Communications, the information exchanged via this course will greatly benefit your professional life.

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Monday, April 6th, 2020

Afternoon to all, I will be conducting our next session via Blackboard, make sure you have all the correct and needed settings to access the site and I look forward to seeing you all via our live video link on Monday at 8:00 am! The […] See MoreMonday, April 6th, 2020

Color Blindness and Brands

I found this article to be of interest and I wanted to share it with […] See MoreColor Blindness and Brands

Please Respond to this notice

Good Morning, I am working on using Blackboard for our class on Monday, I will send a follow up notice via Blackboard and OpenLab once I get this working. I need you ALL to respond to this notice using your City Tech email and […] See MorePlease Respond to this notice