Math 1175 – Fall 2013 – Ganguli

active 8 years, 7 months ago
Math 1175 – Fall 2013 – Ganguli
Mathematics
MAT1175

A course in algebra and geometry. Topics that we will cover include linear and quadratic equations, polynomials, exponents and radicals, plane geometry and trigonometry of the right triangle.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Suman Ganguli

Ch 2, Linear Equations: Recap + HW #1

We've finished covering Sections 2.1 (Linear Equations in Two Variables), 2.2 (Slope of a Line) […] See MoreCh 2, Linear Equations: Recap + HW #1

Math Tutoring

As I discussed last week on the first day of class, it's essential to get help as you run into […] See MoreMath Tutoring

Welcome to Math 1175/5138: Getting Started with OpenLab

Welcome to the course blog for our section of Math 1175 this semester. The first thing you should […] See MoreWelcome to Math 1175/5138: Getting Started with OpenLab

No Comments Found

HW #7 – Geometry Ch1

Here are the HW exercises that I asked you to do in class on Monday, due next Wed (Dec 4). As I posted previously, the a pdf of the textbook is available on here, in case you haven't picked up a hard […] See MoreHW #7 – Geometry Ch1

“Elementary College Geometry” textbook – pdf

The textbook for the geometry section of the course is available online via the Math department website: http://www.citytech.cuny.edu/academics/deptsites/mathematics/docs/MAT1175Textbook.pdf See More“Elementary College Geometry” textbook – pdf

Exam #2 – review exercises

As I said in class today, the best way to review for the exam on Wednesday is to (a) do and review the HW exercises, and (b) review the examples we've gone through in class. You should also work through the relevant exercises on the […] See MoreExam #2 – review exercises