MAT1475D600CalculusI,SP2020-Antoine

active 4 months, 3 weeks ago
MAT1475D600CalculusI,SP2020-Antoine
Mathematics
MAT1475
Spring 2020

Topics include functions, limits, differentiation, and tangent lines, L’Hôpital’s Rule, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and Applications.

Avatar designed at logomakr.com.

First Assignment - Introduce Yourself

Your first OpenLab assignment is to introduce yourself to your classmates.  This assignment is due […] See MoreFirst Assignment - Introduce Yourself

Welcome

Welcome MAT 1475 students!  We'll be using this OpenLab site throughout the semester - please […] See MoreWelcome

Hello all, my name is Nandanie Ramnarain. I am in my junior year at NYCCT and majoring in […] See More

Hello my name is John Gregorios my friends call me Jay, love to create art most of the time if you […] See More

Hello. My name is Muhammad. I'm majoring in Chemistry. I'm planing on becoming a pharmacist and […] See More

Homework

I was just making sure that the homework that is assigned on the syllabus is for practice where as the webwork homework is mandatory. See MoreHomework

Math: my best friend and enemy

My name is Maria, I am a chemistry major. This is my second year I think. I don't keep track although I probably should. I'm pretty quiet and tend to keep to myself. So I apologize if I come off as rude not my intention. I'm actually […] See MoreMath: my best friend and enemy

when math used easy

I use to love math from middle school to high school, till the moment I started college and had to take statistics along other courses. The reason why my love for math faded this past few years has more to do with some professors rather […] See Morewhen math used easy