Human Services Club

active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Human Services Club
This Club is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Human Services
Club Description

The Human Service Club, is a great way to network, help others, be an activist, and gain experience in the human service field.

Acknowledgements

This club was created by: Jose Gonzalez

Is Arizona’s Nativism in Decline?

I have written this for my HUS 4801 class, but felt it may open a human service discussion. Please feel free to open a discussion on a topic you feel most passionate about, and share your scholastic endeavors with us all! While living […] See MoreIs Arizona’s Nativism in Decline?

Employment Opportunities at CCA July 2016 by Jose Gonzalez, BS, CASAC-T

Employment Opportunities: NYC/Brooklyn Office July 2016 The Center for Community Alternatives (CCA) is a leader in the field of community-based alternatives to incarceration. Through innovative and pioneering services as well as the research, See MoreEmployment Opportunities at CCA July 2016 by Jose Gonzalez, BS, CASAC-T

Human Services Club Campaign Rebuilding Hope In New Orleans

Good Evening to all, As the Human Services Club President. The members and I are asking for help and opportunity to ask for donations to our campaign of Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans for children suffering from homelessness, homes still destroyed f See MoreHuman Services Club Campaign Rebuilding Hope In New Orleans

Ashley Frazier The Human Service Club President

Good Morning, My name is Ashley Frazier and I have been elected as the new President of the Human Service and I plan to continue what Ms. Heather Samuel created to a become a wonder organization.  I am so excited to be a huge part of the Human See MoreAshley Frazier The Human Service Club President