FYLC – First Year Learning Communities

active 12 hours, 25 minutes ago
FYLC – First Year Learning Communities
This Project Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Project Site.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Category
College, Community, Coursework, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Research, Resource, Service, Staff, Student
Project Description

Welcome to the First Year Learning Communities Open Lab project page. If you are interested in joining the Reflective Writing Project or just learning more about events, resources and information related to the FYLCs at City Tech please request membership!

Becoming a college student prompt 1

Hello my name is Joharilee Troncoso my first weeks at  city tech have been a bit stressful due to the fact  that I've been trying to get used to the difference between college and high school. During these fews weeks I've learned the d […] See MoreBecoming a college student prompt 1

Assignment Resources from the OpenLab Team

This doc highlights examples of different types of assignments that City Tech faculty use on the OpenLab to facilitate community-building in both teaching and learning. We encourage you to peruse these links for inspiration as you […] See MoreAssignment Resources from the OpenLab Team

Within My First Few Weeks of College

Coming into college after getting my GED meant everything to me. I had no intentions of playing around or wasting anymore of my precious time. Like most new coming students I had nothing but the biggest expectations for myself. I was […] See MoreWithin My First Few Weeks of College