FYLC – First Year Learning Communities

active 19 hours, 33 minutes ago
FYLC – First Year Learning Communities
This Project Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Project Site.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Category
College, Community, Coursework, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Research, Resource, Service, Staff, Student
Project Description

Welcome to the First Year Learning Communities Open Lab project page. If you are interested in joining the Reflective Writing Project or just learning more about events, resources and information related to the FYLCs at City Tech please request membership!

College Life so far

I knew College wasn't going to be a walk in the park when I signed up for it. I knew there was going to be new things I ha to adapt  to. I just wasn't expecting my first year in college to be in front of a screen. Truthfully, I am a […] See MoreCollege Life so far

College Life

Starting college as a first-year student can be hard because of the transition you have to go through. The most challenging part about it is the fact you don't have someone to help you one on one. As a college student you have to figure […] See MoreCollege Life

Becoming a college student

My transition from high school to college was scary at first  mostly because of what my teachers were saying in high school about college. After I got into college and started classes it was bearable. My high school teachers did no […] See MoreBecoming a college student