Fabia’s ePortfoio

You are currently viewing a revision titled "Thank you letter", saved on May 1, 2013 at 12:00 pm by Fabia J Hinds-Bertrand
Title
Thank you letter
Content
May 1, 2012 Fabia J Hinds-Bertrand, BSN RN 8515 Ave N Brooklyn, NY 11236 Dear Sir/Madame: It was very enjoyable to speak with you about the registered nurse position. The job, as you presented it, seems to be a very good match for my skills and dedication. The work environment that you described confirmed my desire to work with you. In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong practical skills, assertiveness and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively. My community nursing background will be a valuable asset to the patients who are returning to the community. I understand your need for staff support. My detail and organizational skills will help to promote quality care. I neglected to mention during my interview that I had worked for two summers as a temporary clerk in a hospital. This experience familiarized me with the software that you used in your facility. I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you about this position. Sincerely, Fabia J Hinds-Bertrand  
Excerpt
Footnotes

Old New Date Created Author Actions
May 1, 2013 at 4:00 pm Fabia J Hinds-Bertrand