ENT 1190 Introduction to Film and Video Production (Terao) Fall 2015

active 2 years, 1 month ago
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Entertainment Technology
ENT 1190

An introduction to the basic components and practices of preproduction and production methodologies for content creation in commercial video and film production. Through lectures, reading assignments, screenings and practice, students will learn the basics of all stages of production inclusive of the processes of forming and working in production management teams, creating effective production aesthetics in pre-production and production stages, scriptwriting and storyboarding, cinematography aesthetics (lighting and camera), and design and graphics functions in editing. Students will explore several modes of communication such as commercials, public service announcements, fictive works, documentary and journalism and learn how to convey information and messages to a target audience.

An introduction to the basic components and practices of preproduction and production […] See MoreCourse Description

I showed my dad the film and it seems that you have a career in acting Sheena. I think the film […] See More

we are adding music , like classical or elevator music See More

so we're adding audio, I though it was just gonna be black and white film, what's with these names […] See More