English 1101-0384

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introduction

Akari
    Participant

Hello All!

How are you? My name is Akari Shwin whose native country is Myanmar. As a non-degree student at City Tech, I am taking the pre-requisite courses over here for the application of PA school. I am taking this course in the hope of improving my English skills on top of taking it as one of the pre-reqs.

As a person, I am a friendly, outgoing, bubbly girl ( I still think I am a girl even though I am in my 30s) who loves crime, detective, mystery TV shows and movies. I also love to travel and learn diverse cultures and try different cuisines ( I am a huge foodie !!!)

Even though this course happened to be delivered online, I am glad that we can still meet through weekly Zoom meetings for group discussions and share the opinions on the lecture topics.

Looking forward to meeting you all again tomorrow!
    Akari

Sandra Yun
    Participant

Hi Akari,

Nice to meet you. I enjoy watching crime shows/movies, as well. My favorite shows are Law & Order SVU, Without a Trace, and Cold Case.

Sandra Yun

Katelyn Rossette
    Participant

Hi Sandra,
    I enjoy watching Law and order svu as well. I really like how they talk about cases going on currently. I also like to watch comedy shows.

Akari
    Participant

Yup Sandra and Katelyn , I love Law and Order! I haven’t tried Without A Trace yet. Do you know if it is on Netflix or Hulu? I enjoy watching Forensic Files too. Katelyn, any recommendation for comedy shows?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.