ENG1121 D435 Fall2019

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introductions

Ibnoxious
    Participant

My name is Ibnou Tall
    My major is Liberal arts and arts
    I HATE LUCKY CHARMS THE TEXTURE OF THE DRY CRUNCHY MARSHMALLOWS MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL
    and if i could be a fictional character for a day I would one hundred percent be Cosmic Spider-Man because original spider-man is cool and beloved as is but his cosmic version gifts him powers far beyond what he currently has such as reality warping ,omnipotence , enery projection, and many more!

Elsa
    Participant

The major that I am going for is nursing. A fact about me is that I love to travel; I love to cook, even though I’m not a good chef. I love trying different kinds of food from different cultures. Music is my therapy. Love hearing stories from elders, especially about love and how they meet their first love. I feel that I can learn something from them in many ways. Some of them even inspired me and helped me become a better person. If I was a fictional character for a day, I would be a wonder woman because she is strong, beautiful; she is an Amazon who fights crime with aid from her bullet-proof wristbands, magical-lasso and superhuman-strength, and the ability to fly. There are more aspects about her. So, I can relate myself with her because I protect those who I love most. Always caring and if I have to fight for them I will. So, stand up for what you believe in and you don’t need a sword to be warrior. You can be and do anything if you put your mind into it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.