ENG1101 Comp1 D394 Fall 2015

active 6 years, 2 months ago
ENG1101 Comp1 D394 Fall 2015
English
ENG1101

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each otherā€™s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Professor Sean Scanlan

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Last Day and Reading Lists

Hi Class, I hope everybody has a great holiday break! Here are a couple of lists for when […] See MoreLast Day and Reading Lists

New Student Sample on Prometheus

Hi all, Hereā€™s another student sample that begins with a fine introduction. That said, the t […] See MoreNew Student Sample on Prometheus

Second Ann. Bib. Due Monday and How to Conduct an Interview (email or in-person)

For Monday, Please bring in your second draft of the Annotated Bibliography (at least 7 […] See MoreSecond Ann. Bib. Due Monday and How to Conduct an Interview (email or in-person)

Comment on "My Favorite Picture"

Lewis Wickes Hineā€™s ā€œRiveters attaching a bean.ā€ was also the same picture that interested me. I […] See MoreComment on "My Favorite Picture"

Comment on "New York At Work (My Favorite Photography)"

Architecture has an underlying part to it, in the sense of it's everyday. Design fancy buildings […] See MoreComment on "New York At Work (My Favorite Photography)"

Comment on "My Favorite Picture"

It's the effect of newness. Er... newity? Unoldness. Whichever the case may be, it's because we've […] See MoreComment on "My Favorite Picture"