ENG 1121 D476 Fall 2019

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introductions

Amber Slater
    Participant

Hi class! Make sure that you have added a picture of yourself as your avatar.

Please introduce yourself by replying with:
    – Your major
    – An interesting fact or two about you
    – If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?

gamanya10
    Participant

My major is hospitality management.
    An interesting fact about me is that I am somewhat flexible.
    If I could be a fictional character for a day, I would be Miraculous Ladybug because she is really flexible, brave and smart. She lives in Paris ,France, a place that I really want to visit and she gets to explore it in a way while fighting villains alongside Cat Noir and sometimes other super heroes too.

asdrilurena
    Participant

My major is Liberal Arts and Science.
    An interesting fact about me its that I love working with kids, so I’m going to change my major to Early Childhood Education next semester.
    And if I could be a fictional character for a day I would be Wonder Woman because she is a strong, independent, authentic, comfortable with who she is and she has a lot of courage. Also she doesn’t allow anyone to stop her from doing what’s right. She’s not afraid to speak for what she believes and that’s really something I look up to.

Ramon.Jimenez08
    Participant

Major: Liberal Arts and Sciences

An interesting fact about myself is that I am a total technology freak, and I love polar bears

If I could be a fictional character for a day, I would choose to become Sherlock Holmes because I admire his great mind and how he uses the powers of deduction and analysis to solve crimes just through small details from clues.

Leanie Tejada
    Participant

My major is Entertainment Technology.
    An interesting fact about me is that I want to work behind the scenes in movies and TV shows, but I’m not sure doing what.
    If I could be a fictional character for a day I would be Storm from the X-men because I always admired her since she was such a strong character. I’m also a big fan of Halle Berry.

Arturo Rosales
    Participant

My major is Electrical Engineering.
    A interesting fact about me is that I like to travel or go to different places when I don’t have anything to do like different malls, stadiums, restaurants and stores.
    If I could be a fictional character I would be Maximus from the movie tangled because I could be serious on the tasks I have to do, and could be funny at times and I try not to get to distracted on the little things that are happening around me.

Haifa Mahmoud
    Participant

My major is Liberal Arts and Sciences.
    An interesting fact about me is I love crime shows and I will be transfering and majoring in Criminal Justice.
    If I could be a character for a day I would probably be Spongebob just because he’s my favorite, and he is carefree and fun.

C Pichardo
    Participant

Hello everyone! My major is mechanical engineering.
    I’m very passionate about multiple art forms both performing and visual which I alternate between depending on the mood I’m in. I do truly enjoy working with my hands. I’d take significant time doing a particular thing until I’m ready to alternate again. Some include drawing, painting, diy crafts, drums, guitar, writing short stories with my own characters and plots (usually taking place in a multi-dimensional anime realm where the world’s colide and time can be altered as well as travel to far universes) lyrics, poetry, free writing. I also love to read! Mostly alternating between books or research studies on science (nutrition based more recently), animal rights, environmental issues, and psych/self-help books.
    If I could be any fictional character for a day, I’d be any character that gets to meet genie from the Marvel universe. Even if that character is a normal individual with no powers. Why? Well, then I’d be able to make 3 wishes and it wouldn’t matter that I have been given only 1 day to be this character because the wishes cannot be undone (I cheated the system). My first wish would be to be able to travel every fictional world created by myself or others that I desire as much as I want, whenever I want, and be able to make a safe return to my actual life if I chose to. Taking any physical form and having any abilities I desire while I’m in these worlds would be my second wish. My third wish would be kept until I know what to do with it.

haroodg
    Participant

My major is Computer Systems Technology.
    An interesting fact about myself is that I love drawing/designing concept logos for fictional companies.
    If I could be a fictional character for a day I would be Steven from Steven Universe because he gets to sing to solve his problems and goes to space on a daily basis. Life would so much fun and easier if I could do those things.

My major is Computer Engineering Technologies
    I am way too into anything technology related. I build a custom PC picking my own parts and putting it together. I like to binge read Manga and Webtoons.
    If I could be a fictional character I would like to be Guts from the Manga Berserk. He is strong and even though the odds are usually stack against him, he never backs off.

Joshua.
    Participant

My major is Computer Systems Technology. I enjoy making music and I play the keyboard. Ive been playing the keyboard since I was six years old. If I was a fictional character for a day, I would be Timmy from Fairly Oddparents. I would mainly be him because i could have fairygodparents and I could wish whatever i desire.

Louis
    Participant

My name is Louis Polson. My major is Computer Systems Technology. If I could be a fictional character for a day I would be Son Goku from the infamous anime known as Dragon Ball Z. He is very powerful and he stops at nothing to keep pushing himself to his utmost limits, breaking his barrier time and time again. I love his constant determination to be the strongest, while loving and appreciating his family and friends at the same time, protecting them when major threats come to Earth. I would love to be strong and dependable just like him.

Hadassah
    Participant

My major is Communication Design.
    A fact about me is that I love to draw.
    A fictional character I’d like to be for a day is Plank from Ed, Edd n Eddy because he doesn’t move at all throughout the whole series in the show. He’s just an intimate object that has been friends with Johnny for years, and his one liner is “…”

Pema Choesang
    Participant

Hello everyone.
    My major is computer science. My fun fact would be soccer and music. If i could be a fictional character for a day, i would be Ash Ketchum from Pokemon since i love pokemon and grew up watching them.

Edward
    Participant

Hello everyone my name is Edward Acevedo, my major is Computer Science Technology. Some interesting facts about me are that one I have three dogs and I love them all very much but sometimes its a lot taking care of three dogs. Another interesting fact is that I work at a restaurant that is top 100 restaurants in the world. If i could be a fictional character i would be Gohan from Dragon Ball Z. Because its my favorite anime shows because i remember when i was young they would show dragon ball z every Saturday and i would wake up early just to watch this show.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.