ENG 1121 D440 Fall 2019

active 49 minutes ago
ENG 1121 D440 Fall 2019
English

Welcome to ENG 1121! This course builds on its prerequisite, ENG 1101. Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. The big goal is that after you finish this sequence, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher ed. We’re aiming to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply across situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Due 10/15 by 5PM: Annotated Bibliography

Annotated Bibliography “Gentrification of sneakers is killing the sneaker game” One of the sources I used was the complex “ Gentrification of Sneakers is killing the sneaker game” article […] See MoreDue 10/15 by 5PM: Annotated Bibliography

Due on 10/1 by 5PM: Research proposal

1. The discourse community I will be writing about is city techs architecture major. The issue I will be addressing is the issue one has as an architecture student at city tech and not being able to stay as long as one wants to stay […] See MoreDue on 10/1 by 5PM: Research proposal

Research Proposal

1. What discourse community are you writing about? What is the issue or problem in that discourse community that you will address? - At my job.(I work at a retail store) I feel like the main issues in the store are number of hours that […] See MoreResearch Proposal