ENG 1121 D399 Spring 2024

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
ENG 1121 D399 Spring 2024
English
1121
Spring 2024

Curiosity, creative self-expression, honest research, and the courage to meet new challenges in the Information Age comprise our keystone.
Every person in class is a scholar in residence, their voice unique, their ideas respected.
We are building real-time, real-life skills for people living in the 21st Century. We want to make an impact on the world and make ourselves heard.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Sarah Schmerler

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Your Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits...

Hi Class. Below is a short activity for you to complete in order to get attendance credit for […] See MoreYour Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits...

No In-Person Classes for Finals Week

We are not meeting any more in person. As you know, our last class was last Wednesday. I just want […] See MoreNo In-Person Classes for Finals Week

Last Day of formal class is tomorrow

Hi Class, I don't think we had time to fill out a Teaching Survey for Amro Mohamed's presentation. […] See MoreLast Day of formal class is tomorrow

Comment on "Your Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits…"

I chose to write about AI. In over a year, AI really has changed the digital landscape and how […] See MoreComment on "Your Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits…"

the post I'm choosing on writing about is Okay, so how do we really truly help students?. I […] See MoreComment on "Your Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits…"

The AI is so “Good”….I agree with you 100%. You are correct. We can u […] See MoreComment on "Your Attendance Activity for Finals Week awaits…"