ENG 1101 — LCO5 — Writing the Recipe of Opportunity, Fall 2020

active 3 years, 4 months ago
ENG 1101 -- LCO5 -- Writing the Recipe of Opportunity, Fall 2020
English
ENG 1101

Explore and share your passion for hospitality and food by taking the required courses of HMGT 1101, HMGT 1102, and ENG 1101 together as a learning community! Together with other Hospitality Management students, you will practice the essential foundations of what it means to be a hospitality professional. You will explore deeply what brought you to this field, how to think about your own interests, how to communicate your ideas in the most useful ways, and how share your goals as a professional to the widest audience possible. If you are ready to discover opportunity, this learning community will have the right recipe of experiences to help you feed your career!

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Patrick Corbett

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Information on Student Evaluations of Teaching

It may also be helpful to provide students with the following information about the email(s) they […] See MoreInformation on Student Evaluations of Teaching

Information and Contacts for Registration Questions

Some information and suggestions you may find of value follows: Credit […] See MoreInformation and Contacts for Registration Questions

How To Live To Be 100

Hi Everyone -- I'm attaching my presentation from today, Models for Living and […] See MoreHow To Live To Be 100

Comment on "Your Own Invention Strategies"

I have learned over time in high school some of my ways to release ideas and write them on paper. […] See MoreComment on "Your Own Invention Strategies"

Comment on "The Last Question"

When I first started this class, I was scared of failing. I knew I was not a good writer and I […] See MoreComment on "The Last Question"

Comment on "Advice to a New Writer"

What I learn in class for a lot of things. I wouldn’t be sure what to tell New Years college s […] See MoreComment on "Advice to a New Writer"