ENG 1101 — LCO5 — Writing the Recipe of Opportunity, Fall 2020

active 3 weeks, 5 days ago
ENG 1101 -- LCO5 -- Writing the Recipe of Opportunity, Fall 2020
English
ENG 1101

Explore and share your passion for hospitality and food by taking the required courses of HMGT 1101, HMGT 1102, and ENG 1101 together as a learning community! Together with other Hospitality Management students, you will practice the essential foundations of what it means to be a hospitality professional. You will explore deeply what brought you to this field, how to think about your own interests, how to communicate your ideas in the most useful ways, and how share your goals as a professional to the widest audience possible. If you are ready to discover opportunity, this learning community will have the right recipe of experiences to help you feed your career!

How To Live To Be 100

Hi Everyone -- I'm attaching my presentation from today, Models for Living and […] See MoreHow To Live To Be 100

Our Stories Project -- Extra Credit

The Our Stories Project: Part 1 (Due 9/18) This semester, we are participating in City Tech's Ou […] See MoreOur Stories Project -- Extra Credit

An Example of a Page Annotation

Hey, guess what? Your instructor takes notes too! Here is an example of the first page of notes I […] See MoreAn Example of a Page Annotation

After reading James Gee's chapter on meaning and ideology I was introduced to the concept of […] See More

One of the topics I wanted to talk about was the reality of losing someone special like one of […] See More

For project #1 I would like to focus on how my high school years changed me as a person. I will […] See More