ENG 1101 LC32 Fall 2017

active 1 month, 1 week ago
ENG 1101 LC32 Fall 2017
English, Humanities
1101

Persuasion is key to getting ahead in this world; but how can you make yourself heard if you can’t put your words out there in an honest, clear, and very impressive fashion? We have the answers: Hard work (what did you think?!), plus good new ways to re-frame your relationship to pen and paper, time management, and essays, essays, essays. You’ll like assignments when we’re done with this semester.

Awesome Last Day of Class!

See MoreAwesome Last Day of Class!

Party Planning: ACTIVITIES

I’ll be updating our list of possible activities as suggestions come in. Comments and s […] See MoreParty Planning: ACTIVITIES

Party! Comment and Post Here!

Your party planners are: Bryanna and Taylor and Alexander. Please start “commenting “ here or […] See MoreParty! Comment and Post Here!

shoot I squinted See More

As a huge fan of scientific movies I would love to watch this movie because it shows how one human […] See More

It's been a long time since I watched 2005 king kong. I remember when this movie first came out […] See More

The Worst/The Best Thing (about school so far)

The worst thing about school so far is the fact my classes have six hour gaps, and it's really messing with my sleeping schedule. Also I don't know anyone so I have no one to hang out with or study with or anything. I've met a couple of […] See MoreThe Worst/The Best Thing (about school so far)