ENG 1101 LC32 Fall 2017

active 20 minutes ago
ENG 1101 LC32 Fall 2017
English,Humanities
1101

Persuasion is key to getting ahead in this world; but how can you make yourself heard if you can’t put your words out there in an honest, clear, and very impressive fashion? We have the answers: Hard work (what did you think?!), plus good new ways to re-frame your relationship to pen and paper, time management, and essays, essays, essays. You’ll like assignments when we’re done with this semester.

Office Hour Cancelled Today Oct 19

I am sorry for the inconvenience. See MoreOffice Hour Cancelled Today Oct 19

Graphic Design or What the Heck?

I don't find it easy to read. Instead: I feel like there are sick people, all over […] See MoreGraphic Design or What the Heck?

Happy Death Day review

Happy death Day, directed by Christopher B. Landan, is a movie about a college girl who […] See MoreHappy Death Day review

After watching the trailer I was really against watching this movie. I don't do scary movies but […] See More

I laughed at how truthful this was. It really does look like sick people just dropping in front of […] See More

I want to see this movie. It sounded amazing from your description in class. See More

The Worst/The Best Thing (about school so far)

The worst thing about school so far is the fact my classes have six hour gaps, and it's really messing with my sleeping schedule. Also I don't know anyone so I have no one to hang out with or study with or anything. I've met a couple of […] See MoreThe Worst/The Best Thing (about school so far)

ENG 1121 In-Formation Presentation Worksheet

ENG 1121 Spring 2017, “In-Formation” Presentation Worksheet Resource List     […] See MoreENG 1121 In-Formation Presentation Worksheet

What’s Behind the Concept of “In-Formation”

“In-Formation” Definition: +The concept of creating a topic that is dynamic and always gathering energy +The imagining of "self" as being dynamic, under construction--a goal we arrive at after a lifetime of learning and seeking; an […] See MoreWhat’s Behind the Concept of “In-Formation”

Exercise # 1Proper quotation marks 1– revised from Purdue Owl Website

Quotation Mark and Italics and Punctuation Exercise Read the following sentences carefully. Where are the errors of punctuation, quotation, and italicization? Circle them and be prepared to explain why. "Mary is trying hard in […] See MoreExercise # 1Proper quotation marks 1– revised from Purdue Owl Website