David Goldstein’s ePortfolio

David Goldstein’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is PRIVATE, but the ePortfolio Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Hello readers! My name is David Goldstein, and I am an aspiring graphic designer native to New York City. I grew up in Queens and Brooklyn and currently live in Manhattan. I’m earning my BFA from the New York City College of Technology and will graduate, May 2022. My passions include photo restoration, publication layout, and print design. I highly value diversity and incorporate that into my work. I’m not fearful of challenges and thrive to learn and prosper. When I’m not busy with work and school, I enjoy events and activities that keep me inspired, such as photography, theater, movies, and concerts. I’m also a lover of travel and experiencing new cultures and landscapes.

Member Profile

Week 3: June 14th, - June 20th.

Hello classmates, I have now completed four weeks of internship. I’m happy to say things are g […] See MoreWeek 3: June 14th, - June 20th.

Week 2: 6/7-6/13

I have concluded three weeks of my internship, and things are going well. There is no […] See MoreWeek 2: 6/7-6/13

Week 2: Ethics Assignment

Entry 1: A) I have been with my internship for two weeks now. Within that time, I have […] See MoreWeek 2: Ethics Assignment

No Comments Found