Collaborative Project

The internship opportunity has been very beneficial for me, and I have decided to stay on longer. All the work I have done so far has been independent and not collaborative. However, the organization said they plan to implement group projects shortly. The only collaborative effort I explored was with my direct supervisor. When she assigns me a task, she lists details she wants to be included, like photos, contact information, and background images. Additionally, when I submit my designs, she gives me further feedback about what I can improve and any revisions. Although we are not technically working together on projects, I feel there is a level of collaboration because she sets up the outline and tone of the project, and I do my best to deliver.

This past week, I was instructed to design five banners for the organization’s Bangladesh Chapter. This project has been the most challenging for me because there was a lot of information and photos to include. In addition to all the required elements, I had to design it with images, logo, and other components, in a somewhat small space. I also wanted to include the Bangladesh Flag colors. Each banner took a long time to complete, but overall, I feel I did a good job. I am awaiting feedback and may have to make some minor revisions, but overall, I am proud of the designs, and I think they came out well. I have posted them below: