CROSSBLOGS ARCH1110 / ARCH1191 FALL2014

active 3 years, 11 months ago
CROSSBLOGS ARCH1110 / ARCH1191 FALL2014
Architectural Technology
ARCH 1110 / ARCH 1191

Visual Studies I is taken in tandem with ARCH 1110: Architectural Design I: Foundations to introduce the language of architectural representation and visualization, providing students with the techniques and skills to perceive visual cues, make aesthetic evaluations, translate information into graphic representation, create visual design, and formulate and render concepts in two or three dimensions. This course introduces basic skills for the manipulation of freehand and digital images, models, and data, and includes an introduction to computer systems, file management, word processing and spreadsheets, scanning and image editing.

Something cool

Something Cool Part 2 YouryValcin_MidtermBook See MoreSomething cool

The Creation of Moi

This book has different creations of unique ideas. Each idea has a purpose and a meaning. Rewan See MoreThe Creation of Moi

Design of the Future

Shines Book of Works See MoreDesign of the Future

Your book is really good, I love the way you separate your chapters. I don't understand the image […] See More

I agree The images are done badly on the quality side. That's probably because she lost her images […] See More

I like your book a lot, it's very creative. But I have few points for you to change as remove the […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.