ARCH1101 Intro to Architecture

active 1 day, 2 hours ago
ARCH1101 Intro to Architecture
Architectural Technology
ARCH 1101

The Introduction to Architecture provides a foundation for students entering the BArch / BTech program to develop a “visual literacy” of the built environment. Using New York City as a living laboratory, students explore concepts of design, composition, and construction in the context of the city through their direct experience of buildings. By practicing the basic skills of sketching, drafting, and reading about buildings, and with the opportunity to present their understanding to others through written assignments and verbal presentations, students will develop methods of representing and presenting architecture verbally and graphically.

Class 13 Agenda - Monday Dec 6

Class Info Date: Monday December 6, 2021 — 2:30-5:50pmIN PERSONVoorhees Building, Room 3 […] See MoreClass 13 Agenda - Monday Dec 6

Class 14 Agenda - Tuesday Dec 7

Class Info Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 — 2:30-5:50pmClass will meet on Zoom: Link H […] See MoreClass 14 Agenda - Tuesday Dec 7

Class 12 Agenda Monday Nov. 29

Class Info Date: Monday, November 29, 2021 — 2:30-5:50pmLocation: IN PERSONVoorhees B […] See MoreClass 12 Agenda Monday Nov. 29

Hi, my name is Jeffrey Morris I am 18 years old and a architecture major. I like architecture for […] See More

Hello, My name is Andy. My current major is Architectural Technology, and I chose it because it […] See More

Hi. My name is Alina Beznos. I'm from Ukraine. I'm 31 years old, and it's my second major. The […] See More