ARCH 1121 An Introduction to Architecture…Spring 2016 Mishara

You are currently viewing a revision titled "Why architecture", saved on February 23, 2016 at 8:58 am by Jcguzman
Title
Why architecture
Content
Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara Arch 1121 February 12,2016 As a child I always admired those who worked hands on. I always found their jobs so adventures; building a skyscraper isn't easy. Shaping wood metal and other materials to fit your vision always left me speechless. Architecture is where the vision starts its where you have the freedom to do what you want and make it work. I made my mind up when I was 14. After I had gone to a construction program and we studied blueprints in a building mid construction. As I said before I've always found amazing how a building is made, how they make use of every inch of the building. Being in a trade school (high school for construction trade engineering and architecture) gave me the opportunity to do what I wanted in an early age. Architecture is the art and production of designing and constructing a building. From inside out and top to bottom being able to customize it as you wish. Throughout architecture history, you see that as an architect your imagination is very important when creating a beautiful building for your client.
Excerpt
Footnotes

Old New Date Created Author Actions
February 23, 2016 at 1:58 pm Jcguzman