Anatomy & Physiology I

active 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Anatomy & Physiology I
Biological Sciences
BIO2311

This is the first part of a two semester course. It covers the anatomy and physiology of the cell, tissues, skeletal, muscular and nervous systems. Prerequisites: BIO 1101, College-level general biology course with lab or a score of 85 or above on the New York State Regent’s exam and CUNY proficiency in reading and writing

Brain cells from urine

Here's an interesting news item about deriving pluripotent cells from excreted cells and […] See MoreBrain cells from urine

Hope for Spinal Cord Injury

Here's a video showing hope for spinal cord injury. http://youtu.be/NsLgVIz7LZU Rats with […] See MoreHope for Spinal Cord Injury

Microscopy

With respect to the lab portion of the course (even if you are not in my section), I have a review […] See MoreMicroscopy

If you have a passion about what you do, tell your visitors about it in this section! Here’s […] See More

On the same day of the incident Mrs. Giffords was evacuated to the University Medical Center of […] See More

On November 14th, 2011, ABC Night line provided viewers with an exclusive interview from Arizona […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.