American Government, Alexander Sections

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Donald Trump

Special K
    Participant

Kudos to Khazir Khan for standing up to Donald Trump!!! He was absolutely right when he said that Trump hasn’t sacrificed anything while he run his mouth and judges,vilifies and mock other people. I am in full support of Mr. Khan’s campaign against Trump!!

Trump response to POTUS’ DNC speech is so ridiculous that it’s laughable! He has used that body language theme one time too many. That is what happens when he has nothing to criticize. At least he had the common sense to keep his mouth shut about the FLOTUS speech!!!

Special K
    Participant

Choosing Omarosa gets Trump no traction in the black community because she is a NEVER WAS in the black community!! A total Trump creation from his reality TV show that did not crossover to REAL life!!!

Special K
    Participant

Donald Trump is “fanning the flames of voter fraud” at a time when the supreme court has struck down several anti-voting laws in the past week, with the most suppressive ones being in North Carolina and Texas. He has stated that if Hillary Clinton wins, it will be because of voter fraud and people voting many times. What proof does he offer to substantiate these allegatiions?1 Absolutely none, of course which makes me think that he fears that she has a significant chance to win. He is giving himself a way out if he loses the presidency because we all know that he HATES LOSERS which makes no sense since he is such a failed businessman. He should be used to it by now.

Special K
    Participant

I want to correct a mistake I made. I support Ghazala Khan in his campaign against Trump.

Special K
    Participant

I WAs right, it is Khazir. Sorry!

Special K
    Participant

There has been a rise in attacks on Muslims, particularly Muslim women who wear hijabs, in the United States since Donald Trump has started spewing his racist rhetoric against Muslims. These attacks have been directed toward mosques as well. My question is: Why is that Muslims and Islam have been portrayed as being such a threat to the United States all of a sudden when Islam has peaceably existed in this country since this country’s “forefathers” had journeyed over to Africa and forcibly brought Africans back to this country to enslave them? A significant number of those Africans were practicing Muslims. It’s no coincidence that Thomas Jefferson just happen to have an English version of the Quran. Although he disagreed with organized religion, Thomas Paine was also familiar with the Quran as well.He never voiced any opposition to the basic tenets of the religion as he Was a man who believed in God ( contrary to popular opinion). Islam is not new to this country. Islam has peaceably existed in this country for over three hundred years. Now there is a concerted effort to scapegoat Muslims and Islam for some dubious agenda which has not come the fore as yet.

“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.” Thomas Jefferson

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.