American Government, Alexander Sections

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• DACA

Revon
    Participant

President trump actually decided to follow through on his plans to end DACA. This will create a devastating blow to families across America . While the president says the program is unconstitutional , I would say that this plan of action is evil. I hear of no plans for trump to rehabilitate childhood arrivals to their origins.

Mohamed
    Participant

DACA may not be perfect because It doesn’t offer DREAMers a path to citizenship or some others privilege, but it gives the ability to an undocumented immigrants to work and take care of his future.
    Ending this program is puting the integrity of millions of families in danger as well as the U.S. economic interests.

Mohamed Diallo

Mohamed Algaradi
    Participant

I think whats unconstitutional is to do things against what the constitution orders you to do, and that is almost everything the new guy (Trump) is saying. What he’s doing is unconstitutional and its against this country’ principles, the principles that gives everyone the freedom to live safe and do what they believe in, and i believe that there is nothing more American then to be who you are and do what you believe in, and that’s what our new guy is missing. he’s missing his role as a president that should be more American then he is and keep everyone safe and give them the freedom to live wherever they want to live…..!

Revon
    Participant

Absolutely!

Revon
    Participant

Mr. Trump cannot deny that .

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) is a very good policy that allows undocumented young people to have a taste of the American dream. These young people are seeking education, working, and serving in the military to protect this country. This is the only home that they have. I feel that they should be given the opportunity to stay in this country. They can be a great of great value to the future of this nation.

Kadian Anderson
    Participant

I have relatives that went through schooling undocumented immigrants and it is because of DACA. It has open many door for people who came to this country when they were kids. They have also worked, payed tax, and help their community. Why should everything be taken away for which they worked for. If president Trump have is way , the great American which he spoke of will be no liberty, equality,and Justice for all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.