American Government, Alexander Sections

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Are you watching?

Are you watching the debate?

I have to confess, it’s making me a little nervous. Trump, for Trump, isn’t doing too badly. Now sure, he’s repeating all the same familiar talking points we’ve heard before (they both are, actually), but he’s being a lot more civilized about it than he’s been out on the campaign trail this week. Anyone looking for a narcissistic meltdown (including me) will be sorely disappointed. I actually think he’s going to win back some votes. She’s ahead, and will probably stay ahead, but in this debate I still feel as if I’m seeing a two-person race.

Agree? Disagree? Any other thoughts?

Rona
    Participant

Well I watched most of the debate, and it’s a repeat of the others in the sense that Trump does not answer the questions he is asked. He keeps repeating the same rhetoric throughout the campaign and does not want to state that he will accept the final results. so pathetic, for a person who is running for the highest office – he will be a sore loser. overall, the debate was a good one with Hilary coming out the winner once again. Trump – on the issue of “degrading those women” stated that he did not even apologize to his wife, while she was on a Morning Program stating that he had apologize to her which she of course accepted and they are moving on. Who’s telling the truth? I don’t think he going to win an extra votes for this debate. His diehard supporters will continue to support him even though they know he’s wrong.. can’t wait for this to be over!

On that last point, that makes two of us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.