Advanced Technical Writing ENG 3773

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Technology and the Future

MENSAH EKUE
    Participant

since the industrial revolution, our civilization witness an increase in the use of technology to fix some of our problems. One recent area is bio engineering whee 3D technology is being use to created organs and body parts for transplant. the irony is that technology also has downside like where millions of funds are being spent to create nuclear weapon.

CollinJ
    Participant

How do you think Technology can help to address some of our current problems?

Technology can help address some of our current problems like biometric self driven cars, knowing the amount of people who die yearly because of drunk driving or with vehicular accident, having self driven car can help solve that problem. With many developers and inventors started to stretch beyond the imagination, in the near future many of disease in the world will have a cure. One of the mostly highly anticipated technologically release is the Microsoft hololens, which will enable scientist and research to blend the digital world with the real world by enable us to share work and explore the places we have never been by sitting maybe just in a office at work or home but at the same time explorer Mars.

DineshAdhikari
    Participant

As i seen on my daily life, i am having problem for daily commute. I don’t know how long i need to wait on subway station to get a train. I have seen that MTA has built a bus tracking app so you know when your bus is arriving. I wish MTA can build up similar app that can track when your next train is arriving on the station. I think it would help a lot that if you know the time of your arriving train.

Peter
    Participant

Technology can help address a lot problems we face in today’s society. As an example if a country is over populated they can used technology to make to plant grow faster to feed people. In addition, technology can also play key in protecting a country. As an example if we consider the National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance program where the collects data bout citizen can help protect us against any act of terrorism

Volodymyr
    Participant

Technology can solve many businesses problems, save time, money and energy. Most technology were advanced to make our life more convenient and enjoyable. These are all good reasons for technology and its constant development. For example, new technology now allowed for heart surgery to be completed through the help of robotics. The robots helps surgeons complete invasive surgery, which cannot be completed precisely by human hands.

Leonel
    Participant

It can solve learning issue, I think that technology make it more easily and fast for people to learn more. Having technology available you can learn things at your own past and you don’t have to go to class since nowadays you can find everything, well mostly everything online.

Jibriel
    Participant

Technology can benefit us in many ways, for example the use of electric cars can potentially produce a healthier environment for the future by make less greenhouse gasses. In addition, by increasing the use of electric cars there will be less pollution in the air that is produced by traditional cars. Also, electric cars offer cleaner energy which the environment can benefit from by burning less fossil fuel and avoiding ozone pollution.

ElvisRSanchez
    Participant

Right now, the current problems we have are: lack of jobs, food, water, and keeping peace between countries. Technology is helping some of these problems right now; its a slow pace but its getting there. Focusing on the lack of natural resources,

ElvisRSanchez
    Participant

with Technology, we can solve the problem with water by using recycle machines that will help extract all the bad in water and make it drinkable again.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.