ADV1100 Graphic Design Principles 1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• General Communication

Jenna Spevack
    Participant

Please post any general communications to the class in this discussion topic.

Jenna Spevack
    Participant

We may or may not have class tomorrow, Tuesday October 30th, pending the effects of the storm. Please check the College web site for details: http://www.citytech.cuny.edu/

I will also post a message on the class site.

Stay safe!

LimmeruBar
    Participant

hello hello well me being in the A-zone and 4 blocks away from the ocean not the best idea but i am still alive and well going to try to get the HM done for tomorrow had a crazy weekend i hope every body from class post something so we that you guys are safe i hope to see you guys next class lol and professor spevack i hope you are safe too

guys keep safe and keep your feet dry ok ^__^

Yuliya Bas

I’m in Zone B and still my power keeps flickering, plus there’s a sewage back up next to my house because of the flooding in Zone A, this isn’t fun :/

@Lee, you should’ve evacuated, although I know a lot of people who just stayed put like you

Looks like there’s no school tomorrow either, I can’t imagine how much “debris” they’ll be cleaning off the subway tracks, it’ll probably take the whole day. Hope everyone will stay indoors (unlike the curious stragglers outside).

LimmeruBar
    Participant

yuliya sorry about the sewage flooding at your house i hope you got it fix and i am happy to see that you are okay

and yeah i did not evacuate but my apt was safe but now we have no light and only cold water so me and the fam are out in separate locations i am with my GF in queens and they are with my sis in her apt we are all okay just no light i hope to go to class next week i hope to see you guys keep safe and if you can post something i want to see if everybody doing okay and you to Spevack its roll call time check in now

Jenna Spevack
    Participant

Hi Lee, Yuliya, and all,

Hope everyone is okay. Looking forward to seeing you all in class tomorrow and finding out how everyone is doing.

I put some info up on the class site, should anyone be in need of assistance.

=)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.