Journal #1 Internship info

Welcome to my first internship blog! I am Giulia and this semester I have the great opportunity to intern for Exhibitista Creative which is a small firm specializing in printing, exhibition design, and web design for small museums, historic houses, arts- and mission-driven organizations, and businesses.

Exhibitista Creative is located in Brooklyn and was founded in 2006 by Prof Johanna Goldfeld.

As an exhibition design consultant, Prof Johanna sometimes works with a team of professionals such as architects, writers, or digital producers to deliver visually engaging projects and unique experiences for the visitors that communicate the message and story of the organization. As Prof Johanna describes on Exhibitista Creative website “Exhibition sites can range from a decommissioned subway station to a nursing home to a corporate lobby“, which makes these projects challenging and intriguing.

As a WordPress experienced website designer, Johanna creates beautiful and easy-to-manage websites for small businesses, organizations, and museums to deliver and amplify a message that complements the exhibition design.